I hope that you had an amazing holiday season with people you love. Ours was so special and I’ll be sharing it here soon. If yours was awful, as we can all recognize it can be for some people, congratulations, you got through it!
A note that those of you who are parents… you might hysterically laugh at this list and our positivity and a year from now I might do the same. I agree that I’m being overly ambitious and have no idea what I’m in for post-baby. But you have to enthusiastically have hope, right?!
- Austria (Vienna, Salzburg, etc.)
- Croatia (Dubrovnik, Split, Korcula, Hvar)
- Czech Republic (Prague)
- France (Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne – to celebrate my return to booze, Normandy)
- Germany (Munich (to include Oktoberfest) Berlin, Black Forest)
- Italy (Piedmont, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Southern Coast)
- Portugal (Algarve region, Sintra, Porto, Lisbon)
- Scotland (Edinburgh, Highlands/countryside)
- Spain (Seville, Barcelona)
- Lakes Blausee and Oeschinen
- St. Gallen
- St. Moritz
If you have suggestions about products that make your “traveling with babies” life easier, please shout!
I also promise I’ll soon be sharing an update on another resolution – to improve our French. I know I’ve kept you in the dark since my despondent post about my very poor early progress. Pardon the tease, but stay tuned!
With love and warm wishes for your best year yet …